MAZZOCCHIA & QUALITY
Fratelli Mazzocchia’s key objectives are to satisfy their customers and to maintain the high quality of their products and services. Since 1997 they have earned the certification for QUALITY OF UNITS AND MANAGEMENT by the Det Norske Veritas office. This management system was developed through the course of time in order to guarantee their products and services and is perfectly in line with all law provisions and regulations (UNI EN ISO 9001:2000) and pursuant to all legislation applicable to their business sector.
- BUSINESS PROCEDURES THAT MAXIMIZES THE QUALITY AND KEEPS CUSTOMERS SATISFIED
- CONCENTRATION OF THE COMPANY’S EFFORTS CONTINUOUSLY IMPROVE THESE PROCEDURES AND KEEP OFFERING “QUALITY” PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- ACHIEVE, WITH THE HELP OF THE SUPPLIERS, RECIPROCAL OBJECTIVES IN IMPROVING QUALITY
- MAXIMIZING THE POTENTIAL OF RESOURCES AVAILABLE AND PROMOTE THE GRATIFICATION OF EMPLOYEES
- IMPLEMENT CONTROL SYSTEMS IN ORDER TO MONITOR IMPROVEMENTS ACHIEVED OVERTIME
The Management of the Company intends to satisfy the expectations of all persons connected to their activity (shareholders, employees, suppliers and customers) and promote the basic principles of “Quality”; while pledging to maintain the highest standards possible with the passing of time and continuously and constantly improve.
MAZZOCCHIA & ENVIRONMENT
Fratelli Mazzocchia has always been committed to protecting the environment. In 2005 the Company implements The Environmental Management System pursuant to ISO 14001. Together with the ISO9001:00 certificate for the continuous improving of products and management, the ISO 14001 is a model applied internationally in order to evaluate the Company’s capacity to manage the environment. The objective is to contribute to improving the quality of the environment and create awareness of all environmental issues (i.e. combating pollution and all of its adverse effects, which occur with increased severity and frequency). With the Mazzocchia Fratelli Srl Environmental Management System the Company is committed to pursuing:
- CLEAR AIMS AND OBJECTIVES REGARDING THE PREVENTION OF POLLUTION
- REDUCING THE WASTE OF ENERGY AND RESOURCES
- PROMOTING THE RECYCLABILITY OF MATERIALS
- TO DEFINE ENVIRONMENTAL STANDARDS AND PRACTICES, HEALTH AND SAFETY LAWS WHERE RULES AND REGULATIONS ARE NON-EXISTENT OR INADEQUATE
The Mazzocchia Environmental Management System earns the ISO14001:04 certification from the Det Norske Veritas office in January 2006.
Fratelli Mazzocchia’s commitment to environment and safety is manifested through various initiatives: the participation and contribution of its Quality & Environment Manager at the Environment and Safety Commission of Confindustria at Frosinone, annual publication by Confindustria Frosinone of an “Environment and Safety Report” and dissemination of environmental culture when meeting with other companies.